All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners. APK Reservoir abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by responding to notices of alleged infringement that complies with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
The following notice requirements are intended to comply with APK Reservoir’s rights and obligations under the DMCA, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice.
Notice of Copyright Infringing
To file a notice of infringing material on our website please provide a notification containing the following details
- A physical signature of a developer or development team authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please send the infringement notice via email to [email protected]
Please provide 72 hours for us to read and act on the notice accordingly. Please note that multiple emails or reaching out to ISPs or any such participants won’t expedite your request. Thank you for your understanding.